A Breakdown of new releases for the 0.14 SDK release
2021-07-21 - TiltFive-SDK-Setup-0.14.1.exe
- Improved dark color rendering.
- Rotated the default gameboard orientation to match the physical gameboard.
- Scene should no longer be rotated 90° when the T5 logo faces the user.
- Updated SDK-Examples to 1.10
- Added 3D models for wand and glasses
- Fix for jittery behavior when moving the virtual gameboard around in the scene.
- Slightly improved sharpness / readability by reducing default FOV from 55 to 48.
- Audio corruption fix
- Clicks are still expected, with another fix coming in the next release
- Various display bug fixes
2021-07-03 - TiltFive-SDK-Setup-0.14.0.exe
- New Control Panel
- Switched to Flutter-based UI
- Added Wand Pairing GUI
- Shows Glasses connectivity status
- Added new SDK Installer / Uninstaller.
- Implemented additional tracked points on the wand, such as the wand tip.
- Fix for USB instability on some host controllers.
- Slightly improved wand tracking.
- Improved Glasses image stabilization.