A Breakdown of new releases for the 12.0 SDK release
2021-05-03 - Tilt Five Unity SDK Rev12.1 Bashful Basilisk
- Added support for factory-built glasses.
2021-04-30 - Tilt Five Unity SDK Rev12 Bashful Basilisk
- Added initial visual-only Wand Tracking support.
- Limitation: 30Hz wand pose updates
- Known issue: Coaxial rotations (i.e. twisting the wand in place) are not yet tracked.
- Added a simple wand tracking demo that mirrors the wand pose under the game board’s surface.
- Added post processing support.
- Added new scenes to sdk-examples project.
- These reference implementations demonstrate interaction models and UI experiments that developers may find thought-provoking or helpful while developing their own applications.
- New Wand firmware (0.7.4)
- Wand LED blinks green when connected to save power.
- Updated wand_pairing tool
- Pairing code sequence reduced to 4 button presses
- Increased stability of the pairing/updating process.
- Tweaked TiltFiveManager’s custom inspector to separate scale and game board settings from the glasses settings.
- Default IPD set to 59mm